P128 related publications:
- 1) Antibiofilm activity and synergistic inhibition of S. aureus biofilms by bactericidal protein P128 in combination with antibiotics.
Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 26 Sep 2016
- 2) Fighting sinus-derived Staphylococcus aureus biofilms in vitro with a bacteriophage-derived muralytic enzyme.
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology, April 2016 Microbiology. 01 Oct, 2014
- 3) Bacteriophage-derived CHAP domain protein, P128, kills Staphylococcus cells by cleaving interpeptide cross-bridge of peptidoglycan.
Microbiology. 01 Oct, 2014
- 4) Properties and mutation studies of a bacteriophage-derived chimeric recombinant staphylolytic protein P128.
Bacteriophage. 02 October, 2013
- 5) Efficacy of anti-staphylococcal protein P128 for the treatment of canine pyoderma- potential applications.
Veterinary Research Communications. 22 March, 2013
- 6) Biochemical characterization and evaluation of cytotoxicity of antistaphylococcal chimeric protein P128.
BMC Research Notes. 8 June, 2012
- 7) Antistaphylococcal activity of bacteriophage derived chimeric protein P128.
BMC Microbiology. 22 March, 2012
- 8) A novel bacteriophage Tail-Associated Muralytic Enzyme (TAME) from Phage K and its development into a potent antistaphylococcal protein.
BMC Microbiology. 11 October, 2011